NEED TO SERVICE
Use our store locator to find our service centre closest to your neighbourhood go to store locator
2 yrs on movementAt Titan, our commitment to you, quite like our products, is timeless. With close to 300 Titan service centres across the country, post-purchase services are assured of highest quality.
1 yr for battery
warranty- rules & regulations
This guarantee does not cover the following:-
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by mishandling including damage to the glass/strap/bracelet
- Damage caused by watch being opened anywhere other than a Titan service center
- Damage due to water entry in a non WR watch
- Plating damage due to exposure to chemical solvents,cleaners,detergents etc
- Plating damage due to abuse of the watch like scratches,dents etc
- Plating wear off on the underside of the metal bracelet
- The special guarantee on gold plating and battery is applicable only for watches purchased India after 1.10.1996 and will be honoured only at Titan Customer Service Centres in India.
- Any consequential damage or loss arising on account of the aforesaid
Subject to the above,during the guarantee period,Titan will regulate,adjust,repair or replace parts or the movement to restore your Titan watch to its full working order without charge to you. You are responsible for presenting,at your expense,the watch together with the original and duly completed
What does EMG Cover?EMG is Extended warranty which is valid for three years post warranty period .It includes 2 Free Service (labor charges free) & 2 free battery replacements during the EMG period. Certificate of Guarentee to a Titan Service Centre. EMG is available for purchase at World of Titan outlets only
Warranty norms for Titan Quartz2 Years for movement, and 1 year for battery
Nebula watch warranty (Battery, Strap & Movement)Life time warranty for movement & battery & 1 year for Leather strap - Free replacement of Battery, Free service for life time
watch care tips- maintenance
What is the accuracy of a Titan quartz watch?
The accuracy of a Titan watch is ± 30 Second/ Month i.e. the watch may gain or lose 30 seconds per month
What is the accuracy of Titan Automatic watch?
The accuracy of a Titan Automatic watch is ± 45 seconds/day i.e., the watch may gain or lose 45 seconds per day.
Where can I obtain spare parts for my watch?
Titan service centers provide services for your watch, including battery and spare parts replacement.
Does my Titan watch automatically adjust to a Leap Year?
No, during leap years you would have to manually change the date of the month as the watches cannot automatically detect the leap year.